Licensed copies of the software come with a fully integrated, extensively hyperlinked documentation system, providing extensive information on the software interfaces.
- The new HTj2K software can be explored further at htj2k.com
- Download the paper describing the new HTj2K for CPU
- Download the paper describing the new HTj2K for a GPU implementation
- Download the Kakadu Introductory Survey Document
- View the additional Overview file
- Find out more about Java, C# and Visual Basic bindings here
- Get the standard Usage Examples for Kakadu demo applications
- Download the User Manual for kdu_show
Kakadu comes with an extensively hyperlinked, automatically extendable documentation system, which currently includes almost 1000 HTML pages.
While you need a license to get the full documentation system, the following link gives you an example taken from the manual of Version 5.2.
Note: Most of the hyperlinks will not work, since they reference elements of the documentation system which are available only to licencees.
Kakadu Software does not provide specific support however technical support can be found readily in the active user community’s yahoo group forum.
- Links and info on the JPIP Standard
- Read about the earlier JPIP Protocol implemented in Kakadu v3.3 (was basis of first Working Draft for JPIP Standard)
- Read about the original JPIK protocol (implemented in Kakadu v3.2)
- Get a copy of the JPEG2000 book by Taubman and Marcellin
- Read about the kakadu-log-slope-definition by Taubman